Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a list of some of your reasons you really can have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how good an insurance policy you could imagine it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they will reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The company may have also a full-line of providers not trying to add more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent viewed as unsolicited without contacting corporation first to check their submission policy, in addition they rejected it solely on that agreement.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your the distribution. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to be able to you decrease.)
6. Include too many similar providers that marketplace is flooded a sufficient quantity of.
7. Your idea appeals to a small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has have been patented by someone else and want to see if they are around it or risk infringement problems.
11. Your product or idea isn’t much better what is on the marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea okay and won’t have a clue who other sellers is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is strictly like their current product and that current set up is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what is departing from out the next year.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they aren’t the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are currently in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in one of those InventHelp Invention Stories posting sites where others vote on your products to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they see that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly following due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and will not cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, as a result they can expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and does not publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line reviews for InventHelp the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at period.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review your item never been being produced or sold stores or online. So they do not require to consider the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are just a few belonging to the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected along with a company. Really take the time to do your research and understand InventHelp Office your market, your commit that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.